Our case fixes to your platform using all stainless steel hardware including channel nuts, washers & bolts and has pre-cut fixing locations to mount in a range of positions and locations on your platform.
One of the best features is its MAXTRAX compatibility. Featuring 4 x locating pins, our case can store up to 4 x MAXTRAX MkII or XTREME recovery tracks, even when dirty! Forget trying to clean your muddy tracks out in the bush to get them back on your pins… just throw them back in the case, tighten the integrated tiedowns and away you go. The case is designed to easily store tracks once the MAXTRAX have expanded with mud & debris. Don’t need to store your MAXTRAX? No problem – the pins are removable.
While perfect for storing your dirty, used equipment, it also includes a rubber weather seal to protect clean gear from rain & dust while travelling.
The case also has integrated Shovel Holder points on the front to attach a set of Yakima AceO’Spades so you can carry your shovel or axe on the side of your case!
- Black powder coated finish
- Lockable lid and concealed fixings for security
- Lightweight aluminium construction – only 12kg!
- All stainless hardware keeps everything corrosion-free
- Compatible with both Rhino Rack and Yakima platform roof racks
- Rubber sealed, gas strut supported lid
- Removable marine carpet
- Integrated shovel holder mounts – suits Yakima AceO’Spades
- MAXTRAX MkII & XTREME compatibility using included pins
- Includes 2x Australian-made cam-buckle tie downs for use with internal tie-down points
- Overall size (external) 1220 x 430 x 200mm
- Volume approx. 90L
*MAXTRAX, recovery gear & axe not included (Yakima AceO’Spades optional)