1. Razed is committed to protecting Your privacy and Your personal information and is bound by the Privacy Act 1988 (“the Act”).
Razed may receive personal information from You, including (but not limited to):
a. Your Name(s);
b. Your Address;
c. Your Phone number(s); and
d. Your Email Address.
YOUR PERSONAL INFORMATION
2. Razed obtain Your Personal Information in a number of ways, including through visiting our website, making enquiries, placing orders and from third parties.
4. Razed may collect sensitive information, as defined by the Act, where necessary, and it will only be used by us for the following purposes:
a. the primary purpose for which it was obtained;
b. a secondary purpose that is directly related to the primary purpose; or
c. with Your consent, or where required or authorised by law.
5. As far as possible, Razed will only collect personal information from You. However in certain circumstances, Razed may be provided with Your personal information through third parties. In this event, Razed will take all reasonable steps to notify You of the provision of this information.
6. In certain circumstances Razed may be required to disclose Your personal information, including the following:
a. To third parties where we have obtained Your consent to do so;
b. Where required or authorised by law to do so.
In this event we will take all reasonable steps to notify You of the disclosure.
7. Razed store Your personal information in a manner that is consistent with protection against misuse, unauthorised access, disclosure, or modification.
8. Where Razed no longer require Your personal information for the purpose for which it was obtained, or after 7 years, Razed will take all reasonable steps to destroy or de identify it.
9. You may access, update and/or correct Your personal information held by us at any time. If You wish to access Your personal information, please contact Razed in writing.
10. No fees will be charged for Your access request, however certain administrative fees may be charged in providing You with a copy of Your personal information.