- Made of UV-stabilized, flexible, engineering-grade reinforced nylon
- 88 replaceable anodised alloy teeth (requires T50 Torx bit and replacement teeth – not included)
- Double-edged design makes it easy and quick to manoeuvre under your tires
- Six comfortable built-in handles and a shovel at either end for removing excess earth to help get you unstuck quicker
- Keyhole accessory points to allow you to securely mount your MAXTRAX using an XTREME Pin Kit and Razed Mounting Bracket!
- Plenty of hard, rugged teeth to interlock with your tyre’s tread will get you up and out of a bog in no time
- Each MAXTRAX XTREME weighs 4.5kg, and measures 1150 x 330 x 55mm overall
- Designed to conveniently stack together, including with MAXTRAX MkII
MAXTRAX XTREME Recovery Tracks (Pair)
MAXTRAX XTREME is the most advanced 4WD recovery track ever created, featuring 88 replaceable, hard-anodised alloy teeth moulded into a super-tough, engineering-grade reinforced Nylon recovery track.
They are designed and manufactured for professional use based on direct feedback from some of the world’s most elite military units, off-road racing champions, certified 4WD driver trainers, and globe-trotting expedition leaders as a mission-critical recovery track for a wide range of scenarios where time is of the essence and aggressive driving and excessive wheel spin are often unavoidable, including active combat situations, timed motorsport competitions, and remote area expeditions.
You may also like…
Recovery Tracks & Mounts
MAXTRAX Flush Mounting Kit$75.00 – $115.00